gold wedding package
Wedding & Reception Facility Rental
Please let us know a time and date for your personal tour of Victoria Belle – the Estate currently features several unique ceremony sites (outdoor & indoor) on 3 gorgeous acres. In the very near future additional romantic outdoor locations will be available, the Vineyard, The Cedars, and more.
- CATERING – 2 ‘Butler-Style’ passed Hor d’ oeuvres at the beginning of the Reception immediately following the
- Wedding Ceremony
- 5 Items from the Gold Dinner Buffet Menu
- Beverage Station includes Iced Tea & Water with a choice of Lemonade, Punch or Arnold Palmer.
- 2 Hours of Food service & Staffing, Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware, & Napkins.
- FUNCTION SPACE – Exclusive use of the entire 3 acre Estate with 8 inviting ceremony sites
- The Estate includes the grand Victoria Belle 1897 Mansion-the focal point of the Estate; the Garden Gazebo with 2 Garden Fountains; a covered Veranda overlooking a rock Waterfall & the Barn; the
- Vintage White Barn with views of the Vineyard & the newest ceremony site – The Cedars which offers views of the Vineyard & the Barn.
- Arrival time is 9:00 a.m. with event completion by 11:00 p.m. for Friday & Saturday; Sunday times are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. due to the City of Hogansville’s noise ordinance
- Baby Grand Piano with music library
- The entire Estate for the ‘day of’’ photo sessions – Vineyard, Waterfall, Garden Gazebo, etc.
- The Mansion’s wedding party floor-Bride’s Suite with adjoining hair & makeup salon, Groom’s Suite and the Balcony located at the front of the Mansion for the Bride’s bouquet toss.
- Reception tables (round & rectangle) with floor length White Linen
- Non Floral Centerpieces for Reception Tables
- White Chiavari chairs for Wedding Reception site
- For you & your guests’ comfort, we fog for insects day of the Wedding and/or Reception & day of Rehearsal if a Rehearsal Dinner is booked at Victoria Belle
- Event Coordination for setup only
- Staffing & labor fees for set-up, breakdown & clean-up
The Gold Package Cost Estimate is $125.95 per person (min head count may vary Saturdays mid-Mar thru mid-Dec)
Rates are subject to change till date reserved – Price assessed a 20% taxable service charge & 7% Georgia Sales tax.
Victoria Belle’s Day-Of Service to complement the VB Gold Package
(Wedding Day Coordination)
Victoria Belle’s Day-Of Service is tailored for Brides who book the Gold Package. The Package add-on service is a perfect fit for the Bride who is all about planning and handling most of the details of her wedding. We know from years of experience wedding coordination requires prep work. Necessary information needs to be gathered ahead of time during an on-site meeting. Last minute details and concerns seem to arise during the final week or 2 before the wedding. With Victoria Belle’s Day-of Service, we strive for happy Brides with a wedding day experience to match. The Day-of
- Certified Wedding Coordinator
- Planning checklists and forms
- Vendor suggestions (Client(s) responsible for vendor selections)
- Planning meeting & walk-though at Victoria Belle 4 to 6 weeks before the wedding
- Final planning meeting 2 weeks before wedding – if needed
- Preparation and distribution of event schedule (Client(s) must supply vendors’ contact information)
- Direct wedding ceremony rehearsal (rehearsal must be held same day as the ceremony)
- Act as family & vendor contact person throughout the entire wedding day
- Direct wedding ceremony & reception (based on wedding party size, assistant wedding director is $250.00)
- Fee: $2,695.00 (+ 20% taxable service charge + 7% GA tax)
The Gold Package Cost Estimate is $125.95 per person (150 min head count Saturdays mid-Mar thru mid-Dec) Rates are subject to change till date reserved – Price assessed a 20% taxable service charge & 7% Georgia Sales tax.
BEVERAGE SERVICE MENU
Beer and Wine | Served by the Glass
- Wine $7
- Beer $5 (Bud Lite & Miller Lite)
- Premium Beer $6 (Heineken, Michelob Lite & Ultra)
- Custom order of wine or beer – product plus 25% service charge
- Champagne Toast $7.50 (includes guest toasting flutes & wait staff-Bartender not required)
- 1 Bartender per 75 guests – $200.00
- Cashier – $75.00 (required for cash bar only)
- Based on the head count, a Security Officer may be needed for $200.00
FULL BAR SET-UP
Client(s) must supply liquor
- $8.50 per person
- Set-ups include but are not limited to glassware, ice, cocktail napkins, etc., mixers (soft Drinks, Juices, Mixes, lemons & limes, etc. – does not include alcoholic mixers)
- If liquor is in addition to beer & wine, another Bartender is required for $200.00
- A Security Officer is required for $200.00
NON- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SERVICE
- $7.00 per person for a 4 hour reception; Coca Cola Products (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dasani Water)
- $185.00 for 40 cups with a light sweets display).
- Includes china cups & saucers, spoons, cream, sweeteners.
- Includes staffing for setup, breakdown & cleanup of the coffee service space
Victoria Belle is a full service venue – ask about the Gold Package which is the Silver Package + catering as well as the Platinum Package featuring our Signature Vendors which includes a Certified Wedding Consultant, Caterer, D. J., Floral Designer, & Wedding Cake Designer and of course the gorgeous Victoria Belle Estate. Contact us today for details about your virtually stress-free wedding day!